We are looking for effective professionals, eager to show their skills and knowledge, working in a dynamic environment on various financial related tasks.
The senior level position is a combination of the role of Business Controller and Advisor in various TOP business and financial topic at managerial and group level.
You will work closely together with team leads and management that hold a similar responsibility for strategic investments.
Furthermore, you will be a business partner with a responsibility to support and take part in management decision-making, risk analysis, performance management and business development, while ensuring governance and compliance.
You will be the first point of contact for financial support to region.
- Supporting the strategic and operational planning process as well as forecasting from a finance perspective
- Translating objectives into capacity planning and investment plans for the location reviews/challenges
- Management reporting and analysis to monitor KPIs and targets to measure the performance of the different functions/locations
- Overseeing financial evaluation of key business projects
- Reviewing and challenging performance with local business/function-responsible persons
- Financial performance analysis to gain insight into business trends and identifies key drivers for achieving goals
- Coordinating the implementation of Controlling projects (IT system developments)
- Development, increase the efficiency of processes
- Participation in group level finance initiatives and projects
- Team leadership, competent to organize work, set clear team goals, delegate tasks, and set deadlines Capable of inspiring, motivating and coaching
- The position requires strong analytical and financial skills, with key financial knowledge in the areas of accounting and performance management
- Practical experience in cost accounting, calculation of tariffs and project control
- Confident to work on your initiative and communicate on different levels within the organization
- Ability to maintain a global perspective, influence/impact, be service oriented and effectively manage change
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Master ́s degree, preferably in Accounting, Business Economics or an equivalent subject
minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable job
- Strong experience in finance, controlling, forecasting, and planning
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with and comfort working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage
Salary: Based on the experience and seniority of candidate