Lead of Accounting, Reporting, Procurement and Taxes Department.
Our client is an international financial company with app 120 employees.
- Controls, reports, processes to positively impact the business performance and support decision making within the Company governance framework.
- Guarantees the financial integrity of Company and complies with all regulations (Group and local ones) through proper management, control and support, and financial reporting; covers tax and legal issues.
- Interacts with the local Slovak management and with the Corporate Functions regularly.
- Statutory and regulatory reporting incl. Group
- Accounting methodology (local GAAP, IFRS)
- Coordination of account closing and cooperation with auditors
- Taxes (CIT, VAT, road tax, etc) – calculation and returns
- Cash management and liquidity monitoring
- Cooperation with Group Treasury
- Liquidity planning and budgeting
- Funding and risks monitoring; management of limits
- Supervision of procurement and internal services
- Supervision of general and asset accounting
- Supervision of accounting setup in the core system
- Leadership of department
- Responsible for subordinated staff discipline and development
- Involved in recruitment, proposals for salary changes and other remuneration of subordinated staff
- Staff dialogue for subordinated staff
Base on experience, from 3500 EUR/gross monthly
- University degree (in Accounting or equivalent training)
- Five years of work experience in Finance- preferred in a financial company
- Eight years of team management experience
- English- C1
- Strong computer skills preferable on Excel
- Analytical skills