To perform internal audits of company activities in Slovakia and other locations in the Network region. Contact with staff at all levels and the members of the Management Committee.
Audits will cover activities including lending services, planning process, risk management and other support functions.
Part of a productive, risk focused, internal audit team providing ongoing internal control feedback to Group Senior Management via a risk based framework of operational audits.
- Responsibility for preparing core documents, audit planning and the audit report, ensure these are completed to the required standard.
- Complete working papers including adequate evidence to support conclusions to an appropriate standard on all audits performed within the global audit tool.
- Assess and formulate proposals regarding additional audit activities if significant deficiencies are identified. Discuss proposals with Audit Manager/Supervisor
- Findings should be written clearly and concisely in the correct style, with an emphasis on the clarity of the issues and ensuring that recommendations are in line with the findings raised.
- Perform the assigned work within the agreed timeframes in each audit.
- Develop contacts with the business in all areas and demonstrate an ability to identify the correct point of contact for issues as they arise.
- Work closely with other teams globally to ensure an efficient and consistent audit approach. Ensure that the impact of audits on other areas are considered in all audits.
- Ensure that all relevant administrative tasks such as time reporting are timely and adequately completed.
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in internal/external audit role or has specific competence in a field, e.g product control, risk management
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- CIA or CISA qualification
Salary: 3500EUR/monthly, depending on experience
Thank you for your trust in our services, we will contact each candidate.