Senior Procurement Manager
We are looking for a senior manager with experience in team management and professional experience in purchasing indirect material for corporate company.
Our client is a leading corporate company.
- Lead the team (up to 6 people) and conduct tender processes for large tenders
- Drive defined sourcing process and contribute to the implementation of category strategies
- Applies best practice methods to achieve optimal results for the company.
- Responsible for managing the tasks on a group level.
- Prepare status reports regarding sourcing activities
- Ensure achievement of defined objectives and KPIs, incl. delivery of savings targets
- Proactively responding and informing superiors about possible issues, complaints, and other cases that require resolution
- Actively develops and maintains closer collaboration with other department members in/outside of Procurement based on the area of expertise
- Assist in the selection, lead, assessment, development, and promotion of employees
- Support annual procurement planning
- Provide local requirements and data for category strategy development; participate in cross-functional category working groups
- Support category managers in monitoring market developments, innovations, and technology trends
- Implement activities from category strategy
- Prepare and participate in evaluation committees
- Support contract negotiations
- Ensure contract implementation
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Ensure management of complaints and claims incl. complex liquidated damages
Supplier Relationship Management
- Ensure onboarding & pre-qualification of suppliers
- Represent escalation level for incidents
- Contribute to establishment and execution of plan
Basic wage component
up to 4.000 EUR monthly, based on experience and seniority.
Professional competencies: thorough, extensive market knowledge
- strong analytical and negotiation skills
- relevant legal and regulatory environment know-how
- strong influential and communication skills
- manage multiple priorities in a potentially high stress environment
- successfully manage and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- proactively engage, communicate with and influence internal (at all levels within the organization)
Education: University (MA/MSc), College (BA/BSc) in the field of Economics/Engineering/Law
Language: English (C1 –advance)
Other skills: Procurement (indirect material), Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Category management, Project Management
IT skills: SAP, Integrated procurement tools, MS Office