An exciting job opportunity for an organized individual to join a team, work on interesting projects, and be part of an open, dynamic, exciting, and engaging business and team.
- Responsible for supply chain management related to vehicle procurement, production, and service providers.
- Proactively create a buying strategy that considers the company budget and necessary supplies and source matching vendors according to the Company’s guidelines.
- Negotiation of contracts with vendors and suppliers.
- Closely work with Network Management and Operations to ensure that suppliers are certified, accredited and insured.
- Establish KPIs and collect and analyze data to ensure the company is making the best decisions.
- Further develop sourcing strategies and establish long-term partnerships with suppliers.
- Perform Risk Management for Supply contracts and agreements and foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare and fulfill control strategies in line with the Groups Standards and Policies.
- Strong and close collaboration with other Departments to ensure clarity on expectations and specifications of the business.
- Proven working experience as Procurement Manager or Head of Procurement preferably in the automotive environment or in a fast paced, international environment.
- Native speaker in German and fluent English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement techniques as well as dexterity in “reading” the market
- More than 5 years’ experience
- Upholding ethical standards in job-related activities and behavior. Always doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Critical Thinking: Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical decisions; provides solutions to individual and organizational problems.
- Develops professional partnerships and useful internal relationships through effective communication.
- Take Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers.
- Strong transversal leadership and influencing skills.
Salary Range and evaluation: Based on experience and seniority, 56-65M EUR+ bonuses
Laptop, Phone, Home Office Days